Its here Spring Air Conditioning tips!
With the warmer weather around the corner now is the time of year we start to prepare are lawns, gardens, patios, decks and pools for the season. Your air conditioner should also be prepared so it has a good start.
- While most new air conditioners do not have “heaters” to pre-heat the refrigerant on cold starts ups. It a good idea if the power has been turned off to the air conditioner to now turn it back on at least 24 hours prior to first use.
- Remove that winter cover; leaving the cover on the air conditioner may cause a failure.
- Clear any debris that has accumulated around your outdoor condenser. Rinse off the condenser coil (stay dry, make sure the unit is turned off)
- Check your furnace filter; over 30% of service calls are due to poor filter maintenance.
- Don’t wait, after completing the above test your system long before you actually need it to ensure its operation.
Lastly, we can perform all the above for you and much much more!
Spring Air Conditioning service and maintenance
Call us for all your home cooling needs, 289-397-0717