We provide installation and service for Air Conditioning to the Niagara Falls area and
surrounding municipalities. We have been servicing the Niagara Region since 1986 with almost 30 years’ experience we provide a high standard of air conditioning installations.
Our gold standard focus on installations means we ensure longevity and reliability for your newly installed air conditioning system. The biggest factor on any air conditioner installation is the company “person” installing the product. You can purchase the most popular brand names and still have a system that doesn’t cool effectively, noisy or breaks down prematurely.
We focus on the four core processes when installing air conditioning.
- A clean system
- We use only new parts: A- Coil, Refrigerant Line set replacement and Condenser
- Dry nitrogen brazing, purging and testing
- Contaminants and moisture will effect longevity and reliability. By brazing with nitrogen flowing through the pipes contaminants are eliminated and the moist removal process started by absorption. Post brazing testing with nitrogen ensures a leak free system and longevity.
- Deep vacuum evacuation
- Ensuring the system is void of air and moisture is a critical process. Moist and Air left behind will cause the system to be noisy but worst will cause the protective oil in the compressor system to burn down ultimately ending the compressor life prematurely.
- Proper charge and Air Flow
- Once the system is open and refrigerant flowing we adjust the air flow to match the system size and duct system requirements. Then final critical element is to ensure proper charge, without a properly charged system the air conditioning system will underperform.
Owner of Acumen Plumbing, Heating and Cool worked in the Stamford area for almost 15 years as an employee of McRae Plumbing and Heating (AirForce), it was a great regret to close the building and office down in 2007 with the merge to Service Experts in St Catharines. Ed McRae was a great inspiration and role model to customer service.
Niagara Falls (/naɪˈæɡrə/ ny-ag-ra) is a Canadian city on the western bank of the Niagara River in the Golden Horseshoe region of Southern Ontario, with a population of 82,997 at the 2011 census. The municipality was incorporated on 12 June 1903. Across the Niagara River is Niagara Falls, New York.
The city is dominated by the Niagara Falls, a world-famous set of three large waterfalls on the Niagara River. Both the Americanand Horseshoe falls can be best seen from the Canadian side of the river, so the city has one of the major tourist attractions of the world. The natural spectacle attracts millions of tourists yearly. Source: Wiki
Air Conditioning Niagara Falls Ontario