RULES & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Short List of Contest Rules
1. One winner per day for each day of the Home Show
2. Entrants must be a resident of Niagara Region
3. Prizes have no cash value and cannot be transferred
4. Must be at least 19 years of age and proof of age may be requested
1. How to enter: One entry per social media account and one prize per household will be accepted and awarded. Acumen Mechanical and Inspection Services Inc. or any third-party supplier of prizes are not responsible for lost, late, invalid, misdirected, technically corrupted entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
2. Start and Finish Date: The competition commences during the Home Show hours. The winner will be chosen at random before close of day and announced via social media.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to residents of Niagara Region. Must be at least 19 years of age and proof of age may be requested. The appropriate prize must be shared or liked via Facebook and Twitter each day the be eligible. Employees, officers & directors of our company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, or members of the same industries or competition in business, , or members of household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on each day of the Home Show. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the contest period. The company will notify the winner via social media message or post. By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest.
5. Prizes. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize for another prize of equal or greater value should the Prize be unavailable for any reason due to circumstances beyond their control.
6. Notification. Selected entrants will be notified by phone or email. If any selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any selected entrant rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person, or household.
7. Conditions. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Company to use his/her name, address (city and province), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Company for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, and winners agree to release and hold harmless Company, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate and purchase of any service or product do not increase the odd of winning.
8. Additional Terms. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website. Company may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Company representatives. By entering the contest the participant agrees they may receive from time to time promotional and marketing information pertaining to the business its promotional materials and specials. The participant may opt out from this at any time on request.