We provide installation and service for Air Conditioning to the St Catharines area and surrounding municipalities. We have been servicing the Niagara Region since 1986 with almost 30 years’ experience we provide a high standard of air conditioning installations.
Our gold standard focus on installations means we ensure longevity and reliability for your newly installed air conditioning system. The biggest factor on any air conditioner installation is the company “person” installing the product. You can purchase the most popular brand names and still have a system that doesn’t cool effectively, noisy or breaks down prematurely.
We focus on the four core processes when installing air conditioning.
- A clean system
- We use only new parts: A- Coil, Refrigerant Line set replacement and Condenser
- Dry nitrogen brazing, purging and testing
- Contaminants and moisture will effect longevity and reliability. By brazing with nitrogen flowing through the pipes contaminants are eliminated and the moist removal process started by absorption. Post brazing testing with nitrogen ensures a leak free system and longevity.
- Deep vacuum evacuation
- Ensuring the system is void of air and moisture is a critical process. Moist and Air left behind will cause the system to be noisy but worst will cause the protective oil in the compressor system to burn down ultimately ending the compressor life prematurely.
- Proper charge and Air Flow
- Once the system is open and refrigerant flowing we adjust the air flow to match the system size and duct system requirements. Then final critical element is to ensure proper charge, without a properly charged system the air conditioning system will underperform.
Our love for St Catharines “The Garden City”
St. Catharines (2011 population 131,400; metropolitan population 392,184) is the largest city in Canada’s Niagara Region and the sixth largest urban area in Ontario, with 96.11 square kilometres of land. It lies in Southern Ontario, 51 kilometres (32 mi) south of Toronto across Lake Ontario, and is 19 kilometres (12 mi) inland from the international boundary with the United States along the Niagara River. It is the northern entrance of the Welland Canal. Residents of St. Catharines are known as St. Cathariners. source wiki
Air Conditioning St Catharines